Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.748 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,904 (R$ 19,816) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)