Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.430 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,238 (R$ 5,170) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (30 minutes ago)