Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.487 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,850 (R$ 9,632) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)