Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.946 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,315 (R$ 14,685) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)