Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.446 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,282 (R$ 10,518) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)