Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05744 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,131 (559,392 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (42 minutes ago)