Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05387 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,558 (697,257 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (19 minutes ago)