Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05985 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,283 (506,027 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)