Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05224 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,421 (735,504 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (43 minutes ago)