Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05983 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,709 (195,719 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Quebec City costs C$2.75 (40 minutes ago)