Cost of living comparison between Petrolina, Brazil and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.808 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,937 (R$ 4,121) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)