Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20740 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,462 (₨74,550) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (44 minutes ago)