Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16964 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,675 (₨375,363) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)