Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.209 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 115,644 (€5,453) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)