Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.108 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 112% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,751 (€1,720) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)