Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.969 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 109,197 (€4,754) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)