Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.891 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 103% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,737 (€1,450) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)