Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.225 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 202% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,761 (AU$2,480) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)