Cost of living comparison between Perth, Australia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.153 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 181% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,931 (AU$3,104) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)