Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.435 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 78% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,277 (€2,956) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)