Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.282 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 63% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,597 (€4,694) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)