Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00704 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,227 (COL$6,849,659) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)