Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00596 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 57,904 (COL$9,707,850) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (34 minutes ago)