Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29137 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,122 (316,172 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (33 minutes ago)