Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 41% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,659 ($U135,280) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (26 minutes ago)