Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 50% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,813 ($U91,261) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)