Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.651 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,405 ($U140,369) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (39 minutes ago)