Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 36% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,485 ($U119,040) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)