Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06044 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,100 (200,218 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (41 minutes ago)