Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06459 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,455 (285,721 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (32 minutes ago)