Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05885 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,320 (668,100 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)