Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05781 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,439 (958,923 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moncton costs C$3.59 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)