Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.746 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 63% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,195 (€2,866) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)