Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.330 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 53% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,685 (€4,375) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)