Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.233 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 45% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,778 (€3,757) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (about 1 hour ago)