Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.058 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 114% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,182 (€1,743) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (36 minutes ago)