Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,487 prices entered by 540 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.665 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 155% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,865 (€1,542) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)