Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.871 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,832 (72,176 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)