Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.904 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,220 (46,687 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)