Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.797 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,213 (69,253 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)