Cost of living comparison between Pardubice, Czech Republic and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.811 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,670 (20,551 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)