Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.391 MXN / SRD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,564 (25,334 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)