Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.578 MXN / SRD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 19% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,542 (19,217 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £23,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £454 (about 1 hour ago)