Cost of living comparison between Paramaribo, Suriname and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.830 MXN / SRD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,261 (7,512 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petropolis costs R$ 680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,150 (about 2 hours ago)