Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29513 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,412 (₨62,387) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)