Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29331 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,647 (₨152,219) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (41 minutes ago)