Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.827 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,500 (€1,901) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 26 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)