Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,650 (€2,079) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)