Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.999 MXN / PAB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 78% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,296 (1,115 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (22 minutes ago)