Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.753 MXN / PAB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 54% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,507 (3,280 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)