Cost of living comparison between Panama City, Panama and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.598 MXN / PAB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 66% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,042 (1,669 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)