Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.126 MXN / PAB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 52% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,090 (4,292 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aurangabad costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (about 2 hours ago)