Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.709 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 230% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 217,932 ($12,306) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)