Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.694 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 305% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,021 ($3,504) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (about 1 hour ago)