Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.016 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 219% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 207,545 ($11,520) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)