Cost of living comparison between Palo Alto, California, United States and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.763 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 293% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,131 ($2,366) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)