Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03613 MXN / SYP *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 60,886 (1,685,297 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (26 minutes ago)