Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04165 MXN / SYP *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,901 (429,747 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)