Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.392 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 137% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,525 (NZ$3,325) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shenzhen costs 元0.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥80,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)