Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.027 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 106% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 133,756 (NZ$10,267) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,710 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)