Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.496 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,121 (€1,421) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)