Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.762 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 93% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,509 (€3,142) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (27 minutes ago)