Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.749 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,572 ($5,159) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)