Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.449 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,939 ($4,333) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)