Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.720 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,972 ($1,708) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)