Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.264 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 295% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 146,260 ($7,218) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)