Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.952 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 109,175 (€4,757) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)