Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.774 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,133 (€3,167) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)