Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.592 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,112 (€4,765) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)