Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,036 (Rp 12,086,227) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)