Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16753 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,178 (₨257,729) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)