Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16935 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,437 (₨262,393) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)