Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.022 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 97% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,925 (€3,856) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)