Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.779 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 116,246 (€5,594) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)