Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.827 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 97% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,945 (€2,975) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)