Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.532 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 170% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 110,884 (£4,179) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)