Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.146 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,383 (9,963 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)