Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03594 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 70% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,534 (1,990,215 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (30 minutes ago)