Cost of living comparison between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03071 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,814 (580,003 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)