Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03548 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 57% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,575 (692,640 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (21 minutes ago)