Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.834 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 89% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,771 (C$7,130) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)