Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.189 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 99% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,326 (C$2,631) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)