Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.906 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,228 (49,913 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)