Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.802 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,324 (86,448 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)