Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.904 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,634 (59,321 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (44 minutes ago)