Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.853 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,671 (17,197 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)