Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.987 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 111% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,700 (€4,033) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)