Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02935 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,789 (CH$2,480,209) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)