Cost of living comparison between Osorno, Chile and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02792 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,222 (CH$760,186) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)