Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02710 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,696 (CH$2,276,413) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)