Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.158 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,592 (€4,471) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)