Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.516 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,084 (€1,125) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)