Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.121 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 109,051 (€4,717) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)