Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.745 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,701 (2,733TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)