Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18182 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 148% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,465 (¥255,559) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)