Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.580 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,504 ($b21,509) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)