Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.608 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,096 ($b19,209) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in İzmir costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)