Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.127 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,914 ($b3,810) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)