Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 962 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.903 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,948 ($2,108) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)