Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.131 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 153,142 (71,880 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)