Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.270 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 107% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 126,194 (55,584 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)