Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.361 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 112% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 131,573 (55,723 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (43 minutes ago)