Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17676 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 34% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,064 (288,883 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)