Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17294 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,161 (561,814 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)