Cost of living comparison between Oral, Kazakhstan and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05644 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,061 (231,396 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 2 hours ago)