Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05222 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,557 (757,525 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)