Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.490 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 12,506 (2,786 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)