Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.881 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,146 (11,298 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)