Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.952 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 44% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,176 (€4,016) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)