Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.384 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,207 (€4,075) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)