Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.012 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,348 (€873) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)