Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.009 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,523 (17,275 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)