Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.334 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,109 (3,207 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)