Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.283 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,412 (12,949 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)