Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.808 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,933 ($3,931) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)