Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.842 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 44% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,473 (18,687 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (24 minutes ago)