Cost of living comparison between Olsztyn, Poland and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.679 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,614 (3,765 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)