Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.468 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,173 (9,542 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)