Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.023 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 73% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,038 (5,383 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)