Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.275 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,202 (18,238 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)