Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.334 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 89% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,592 (4,423 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)